Graduate Student Research Awards in Support of Scholarly Projects
The College of Education and Human Services offers a limited number of research awards for graduate students. Awards are based on demonstrated merit for research. Funding is made possible by the generous support of alumni and friends through the WVU Foundation, Inc.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 9, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
1. For this RFP Spring 2018, there are several named competitive awards with specific eligibility criteria. Prior to submitting your application, please review the descriptions, eligibility criteria, and funding amount for each award. You may apply for more than one award as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for each. Please indicate (check all that apply) which award(s) you would like to be considered for through the online application.
2. All applications must be submitted through the online application system.
3. Funding is limited to the amount indicated for each award ( see award descriptions).
4. Funds awarded for this RFP must be used in the 2018-2019 fiscal year (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019).
5. Applications must include a letter of support for proposed activities from the faculty advisor. However, the application materials must be prepared solely by the student applicant.
6. Recipient of any funding must follow CEHS Business Office procedures for procurement and reimbursement. Careful attention must be given to all deadlines.
Please review award descriptions before filling out the application.Submit Online Application
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org any questions about the application.