Student Forms and Procedures
For a list of commonly used student forms and procedures, for both current and future WVU students, please visit the WVU Forms and Procedures page.
Course Withdrawal Policies
For more information on withdrawing from a course, please visit the WVU Registrars Office website.
Transient Credit Application
Course Overload Requests
Graduate Student Forms
- Graduate Program Committee Approval Form
- Graduate Program Committee Change Form
- Doctoral Admission to Candidacy Form
- Approval of Dissertation Proposal Form
- Thesis/Dissertation Defense Approval Form
- Doctoral Program of Study
- Ed.D. in Educational Psychology Program of Study, Department of Learning Sciences and Human Development
- Ed.D. in Instructional Design and Technology Program of Study, Department of Learning Sciences and Human Development
Graduate Assistantship Application Form
A list of available Graduate Assistantship positions, as well as the application
form, is available on our
Graduate Assistantships page.
Student Teaching and Teacher Certification Forms
Information on student teaching and teacher certification are available on our Become a Teacher page.