Incoming Freshmen Scholarship Awards
The following scholarships are available to incoming freshmen. The scholarship committee will match each scholarship to eligible applicants. Incoming freshmen must complete a CEHS Incoming Freshmen Scholarship Application to be considered for these awards.
Application will open: October 1, 2018
Application deadline: February 1, 2019
- Dr. C. Sue Miles Scholarship
- Elizabeth Capuder Tiano Education Scholarship
- John Albert Kasuba & Walter L. Klas HRE Scholarship
- Joseph and Milli Cipolloni Scholarship
- Kathryn Cramer Morgan Memorial Scholarship
- Mary C. and Allen G. Welsh Scholarship
- Rita Riffee LeHere Teaching Scholarship
- Taylor Family Scholarship
- Thomas J., Jr. & Barbara P. Witten CEHS Scholarship
- Wilbert and Anna Mick Scholarship
For additional Information on the above scholarships, please visit the WVU Foundation website.
For questions about incoming freshmen scholarships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.