In order to purchase West Virginia University branded merchandise for your event, group, program, project, center, etc. you MUST work through the West Virginia University Trademark Licensing Office. WVU Trademark Licensing protects the reputation and goodwill of West Virginia University through the control of the appearance of its name and indicia in the marketplace and elsewhere.
Ordering Process for WVU Branded Products
- Visit the WVU Trademark Licensing website for
a complete list of licensed vendors
- Browse through the approved vendors' stock until you've found the merchandise
you'd like to purchase.
- Contact the vendor and work with them to produce your properly branded merchandise.
If you need a copy of our college logo to use for printing your items, please
- When you place your order, complete and submit the
Product Request Form
. (If ordering multiple products from one vendor, you may use one form for
the entire order placed at one time. However, when reordering products, a
new form needs to be completed with each new order.)
- The licensed vendor then submits the design draft to WVU Trademark Licensing for
- A decision is made about the design. If needed, WVU Trademark Licensing communicates
to the licensed vendor any changes that need to be made to the design prior
to the order being filled.