Skip to main content

Student resources

Student Forms & Procedures

For a list of commonly used student forms and procedures, for both current and future WVU students, please visit the link below. 

WVU Forms and Procedures

Course Withdrawal Policies

For more information on withdrawing from a course, please visit the WVU Registrars Office website.

Course Overload Requests

Doctoral Student Forms

Graduate Assistantship Application Form

A list of available Graduate Assistantship positions, as well as the application form, is available on our
Graduate Assistantships page

Student Teaching and Teacher Certification Forms

Information on student teaching and teacher certification are available on our Become a Teacher page

Other Student Policy and Procedure Information