1. Increase research productivity and outputs.
2. Enhance and increase student learning experiences in undergraduate and graduate programs in the CEHS through program creation and expansion and the use of new and emerging technologies.
3. Create an inclusive culture through the recruitment and retention of diverse faculty and student body and continually revitalize the curriculum to include diverse perspectives.
4. Increase the visibility and Impact of the College at WVU, the state of West Virginia, and beyond.
5. Develop and implement a comprehensive enrollment management plan.
Explore the links below to view reports on our progress toward each goal.
College of Education and Human Services | Allen Hall | 355 Oakland Street | P.O. Box 6122 | Morgantown, WV 26506-6122Phone: 304-293-5703 | Fax: 304-293-7565 | CEHSadmin@mail.wvu.edu